Custom Processing Orders
If you are interested in having your fiber (wool, alpaca, mohair or, llama) custom-processed into roving or
yarn (or just washed and returned), please download our custom processing form >>>
Last updated March 1, 2015
NEW! CUSTOM PROCESSING UPDATE
1. NO MINIMUMS. We can process any size order, including the fleece from just one animal.
2. Low pricing - we are trying to be consistent with the industry standards for US semi-worsted mills. If you get an estimate for a lower price from a similar mill, please give us a chance to match it.
3. Easier to use format processing order form - now all-inclusive pricing for final services. Just pick the work you want done from the menu.
4. We accept all natural-colored fleeces and colorfast dyed locks for processing.
5. Drop off your order - Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.; or call to arrange an evening or weekend visit to the mill. UPS and the Postal Service deliver to us every day, as well.
If you have questions about placing a processing order please call or email:
Mary Jeanne Packer, President
802-236-0881 (Mobile), 518-692-2700 (Mill)
In addition to roving and yarn production,
we now offer blanket weaving, too.
Call for details. 518 692-2700