Custom Processing Orders
If you are interested in having your fiber (wool, alpaca, mohair or, llama) custom-processed into roving or
yarn (or just washed and returned), please download our Custom Processing Menu >>>
Last updated January 4, 2016. All other price lists should be disregarded.
NEW! CUSTOM PROCESSING UPDATE
1. NO MINIMUMS. We can process any size order, including the fleece from just one animal.
2. Low pricing - we are trying to be consistent with the industry standards for US semi-worsted mills. If you get an estimate for a lower price from a similar mill, please give us a chance to match it.
3. Easier to use format processing order form - now all-inclusive pricing for final services. Just pick the work you want done from the menu.
4. We accept all natural-colored fleeces and colorfast dyed locks for processing.
5. Drop off your order - Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.; or call to arrange an evening or weekend visit to the mill. UPS and the Postal Service deliver to us every day, as well.
If you have questions about placing a processing order please call or email:
Mary Jeanne Packer, President
802-236-0881 (Mobile), 518-692-2700 (Mill)
In addition to roving and yarn production,
we now offer blanket weaving, too.
Call for details. 518 692-2700